- Property Type: Unit
- Roof: Longrun and Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- House style: Other
- Unit style: Number in block: 16, Number of levels: 2
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Block and Steel Cladding
- Joinery: Timber
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Open plan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Urban, City
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: Not working
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
95 Manukau Road, Epsom
Calling 111 to all builders and decorators! This seriously neglected unit built in the 1970's and still with the same owner is in desperate need of some TLC and presents an exciting opportunity for investors and first home buyers alike.
There's a good-sized double bedroom with built in wardrobe plus a study (or small single) perfect for a child or overnight guest.
This is an upstairs unit so you can enjoy sunsets and views out to the Waitakeres from the deck and there is covered allocated parking.
Located in Double Grammar Zone and around the corner from Mt Eden village this is your chance to create your perfect city fringe pad or investment property.
Our owner has left the building and wants this property sold so make sure you are ready to act as this is a fantastic opportunity to get on the property ladder in this highly sought-after spot.
For property docs: Please copy and paste the link below into your browser then click download under property documents on the new page.
Auction - Thursday 14 November 2019 at 1.00pm
In Rooms 95 Manukau Rd Epsom.
Open Homes: Wed, Sat & Sun 12.00 - 12.30pm