- Land Size: 725 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1940
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: 2 driveways, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Wood laminate)
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Smart wiring, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Separate cooktop, Extractor fan, Bathroom heater, Bathroom exhaust fan, Heat pump, Garden shed, Smoke alarms, Large pot at front of house, Auto garage door opener + 2 remotes. EXCLUDED CHATTELS: Spa pool and freestanding pots.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Additional rooms: Attic, Other (Studio x 1), Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, Urban, Park
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Spa Pool, Free standing pots
About this listing
Want it renovated for modern living?
Want a large entertaining area for family and friends?
Want a kitchen worthy of your creations?
You will find that all here located moments from the Panmure waterfront. With great waterfront walks, the Mt Wellington War Memorial Reserve where you can sit and watch the boats sail out to sea and the infamous Marist Brothers rugby club and tennis courts all within walking distance, outdoor leisure activities will be covered. While those of you with the inclination know how close it is located to shopping, good eats and public transport.
This first-rate property and refurbished 3-bedroom home offers all day sun, a fabulous sea view, garden studio, plus great living spaces indoors and outside - all on a generous manicured fully fenced section with its own kitchen garden and established trees.
Lucky for you the owners of this home are moving out of Auckland so here is your chance to secure everything you want but be fast this is your final chance.
DOWNLOAD FREE PROPERTY FILES:
Please copy and paste the link below into a new browser & register your details
For more information on the property market visit mikerobson.co.nz
Agent conjunctionals welcome.